Becoming a Reporting Company
REMIT provides for the registration of every company which operates in wholesale trading of power, natural gas and LNG as a market participant. In the framework of the registration the trading participant must indicate a site at which it publishes its insider information effectively and in due time. This applies for companies with physical assets and those without.
EEX provides market participants with a platform on which such insider information can be disclosed in a form which is standardised throughout Europe.
The following steps have to be carried out in order to become a reporting company on the EEX transparency platform:
- Conclusion of a data delivery contract
- Downloading of the required documents and software
- Transmission of the master data
- Setting up the required software and application for the required certificates
- Beginning of reporting on the acceptance environment
- Execution of an acceptance test
- Beginning of reporting on the production environment
For further information please contact:
European Energy Exchange AG
04109 Leipzig, Deutschland
T: +49 (0)341 2156-233
F: +49 (0)341 2156-289